Painting brake calipers

Anyone ever painted their brake calipers? I have a friend who could
powdercoat them for me, but to my knowledge, I can't fully disassemble the
calipers on my car. Well, it says I can't "rebuild" them, but could I
disassemble them? Powdercoating requires an hour or so in a 450-degree F
oven, so I would have to be SURE that the seals and any other rubber is out.

I seem to remember Owen saying something about having red calipers...you out
there?

If I can't disassemble them, I can't powdercoat them. Are there any other
options? Are there any spray paints that would leave a good gloss and stand
up to the heat and brake dust? I'd like all four to match my Tornado Red.

Neal (the fashion king)
88 16v
87 16v