Re: I'm pissed, gotta vent

Hello,

>>common practice.  I lived in Egypt for one summer and if you don't flash
your
>>lights when passing or to oncoming traffic on a two lane road they will
think
>>you are being disrespectful.
>
>Not entirely true, Brian.  It's actually illegal to flash your lights
>(called giving Lichthupe) in Germany on an Autobahn.

I'm sorry to disagree
but in fact it is not illegal to give "Lichthupe" or even horn (!)
when indicating to pass a car here.
( at least you learn that at every German driving school :-)

anyway, I don't care for the rules too much,
I'm just trying to avoid annoying others or bring them in danger,
everything else is only illegal if you get caught :)

Tschüß & Grüße
Dirk