Re: I'm pissed, gotta vent

In a message dated 3/10/99 4:22:23 PM EST, jason@scirocco.org writes:

<< ely true, Brian.  It's actually illegal to flash your lights
 (called giving Lichthupe) in Germany on an Autobahn.   >>

Hey I just figured out how to do this caption thing above. Wohooo.

I stand corrected, I thought they might have let you flash (lights) in Germany
but I should not have assumed.

I once heard that back in the early 80's if you were going to slow in the fast
lane on the Autobans, that it was not uncommon to get a little nudge from the
car behind you, has anyone heard of this being true?

Brian 86 16v