I'm pissed, gotta vent

Fellow 'rocconians, I AM PISSED. Today I got written up at work because I
flashed my lights to pass a car this week. Here's what happened. I was on a
bridge going to another store to get some parts. This yuppie asshole in his
Cadillac Seville was in the left lane doing BELOW the speed limit. I hit
the lights to pass this clown, and he HITS HIS BRAKES. I damn near shit
myself. He called the warehouse and claimed I was 'flashing my lights and
tailgating him' according to the report. I'm just pissed. HE nails his
brakes on a freeway, could have seriously injured, if not killed, BOTH of
us. All he had to do was move into the right lane for what, 3 seconds so I
could pass, then he could have gotten back into the left lane, and
everybody's happy. BUT NOOOOO, he had to be Mr 'I'm a yuppie asshole, I got
my Caddy, I ain't gotta be courteous to nobody, fuck you.' and be a prick.
Now, I don't think I did anything wrong, did I? I mean, besides being a
dumbass and expecting the same courtesy I would show other people?

Scirocco Content Follows-

I think I've got one of my friends talked into buying a 'rocco. Cool.

Zach
http://www.discover-net.net/~zach/index.html