Re: I'm pissed, gotta vent

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999, Zach Vrooman wrote:

<snippage of rant>

> Now, I don't think I did anything wrong, did I?

Well, *of course* you did!  Since you were at work, and (I assume) in a
truck, you should have just shoved the bastard into a guardrail.  That'll
teach ya!   ;)

> I think I've got one of my friends talked into buying a 'rocco. Cool.

Way cool!

"The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are
injurious to others.  But it does me no injury for my neighbours to say
there are twenty gods, or no god.  It neither picks my pocket nor breaks
my leg."	Thomas Jefferson, in _Notes on the State of Virginia_