Re: Idle Air Stabilator Valve

Brian,
	The same thing happened on my 16v and it wasn't the IAS at all, it was the
throttle switch.  If the switch doesn't tell the computer that your foot is
completely off the gas, the idle will be a boatload higher with the A/C
on-- it was 1600 on my car.  Try cleaning the switch and see if it helps.
		Jason