Re: Alarm LED locations

When I bought my car the guy before me had a Viper alarm installed.
There is a small "indiglo" type rectangle on the driver side of the
windshield (about .5" by 1") that flashes when the alarm is armed.  It
is pretty bright and it is obvious from a long distance that the car has
an alarm (hopefully deterring someone before they are within arms
reach).  I think it looks pretty cool too.  I'm not sure if the alarm
has to come with it or if you can get it added on though.  Just my
input!

Josh.