No Subject

When I put the lower dash panel back on after putting in a new clutch
cable, I must have pulled back the wiring because the ignition switch
was disconnected. UGH!! I plugged it back in, turned the key and watched
the dash light up and car roar to life. YES!

Ah well. A stressful day ended in relief. :)

Now I  just gotta get my heater fan fixed. Its -15 celcius outside and
hard to see, and not to mention cold in the beast!! I'm getting my
Bentley manual on Monday or so.