Re: [non-rocco] tire temps/gran turismo

>From: Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com>
>
>You know you've been playing GT too much when you try and rally slide
>your car thro a s-turn on freeway onramps.
>Stupid game.... I got me a badass 949hp Nissan Skyline that can kick
>anyones ass!! I RULE!!!!!!
>(See what I mean...)
>gotta go, the game is ON......!
>

>              Shawn Meze

Mr. Meze and I have had our differences, but I FULLY agree with this!
I tend to drive on *both* sides of a twisty raod! What traffic?

I saw some screen shots of GT II, and all I can say is

MINI COOPER S BAYBEEEEEE!

I also saw that sick-o red, white and blue race Porsche that they use
in the endurance races, so you know what that means....

CHRIS 'its about gawd-damn time they got some German cars' CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop
84 Jetta uGLi