Re: Seats and Springs

Shawn,

    According to my old invoice, it was Jeremy Wolf.  I'm pretty sure that
was who it was, but then my brain is like a sieve.  If it helps narrow it
down, this guys MkII was written up in European Car in like '96.  That was
the ride he was referring to when he sold me the Bilsteins.  To your point,
he eventually switched out to Koni's and Neuspeed Race Springs.

-Brad
The U-boat Commander