Re: Injector woes

I don't think it is so much how 'powerful' the spray looks as how even
it is.  When you are just cranking over you shouldn't get too much
coming thru, otherwise you would flood pretty quickly.  If you bridge
the fuel pump relay so the pump is running constantly and remove the
rubber boot off the top of the air meter you should get a stronger spray
by lifting the meter plate an inch or two.  I found I got a better idea
of the condition of the injectors doing this and there is the added
bonus of it being a 1 man job.

HTH

Ewan Hopkins.

majordomo@scirocco.org.