Re: power door locks

Alex wrote:
> I'm thinking of going with an aftermarket kit that uses
> electric selenoids instead so I can run it into my alarm.

Check out this page:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/3414/techtips/locks/

That should help if you decide to install aftermarket locks.

Ben Harder is currently addressing the problem of integrating the factory
locks in with his alarm.  Problem being the drivers door won't lock unless
with the key.    I believe his thoughts are to add an aftermarket lock
actuator to the drivers door only, tying the alarm in to it.   Use the
alarm to lock that actuator will trigger the rest of the factory system to
lock normally.   Sounds like a great idea!

Greg :)

Gregory S. Davis
1985 Euro-Spec Scirocco       http://members.iglou.com/scirocco

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm

**** 3rd Annual Cincinnati Scirocco Cruise-In - May 23, 1999
**** http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/3414/