Re: heel-n-toe

>It takes TONS of practice to do it right, do it smooth and figuring out
>how to keep braking pressure on the brake while leaning over and
blipping
>the throttle without adding or subtracting brake pressure is very
>difficult in a car that you sit up in, and not lay fairly prone.

No kidding, tried it some today! Feels very awkward. Also thought about
your suggestion of filming your technique as I drove to work. That would
be an impressive feat, especially if you did it yourself. There isn't a
lot of room down there, and my knees blocked any decent view.

JSJackson '85 Scirocco