RE: MK1 light transfer

what i saw was a quad round set up on a mk2, not an actual mk1 grille on a
mk2.  so i guess i "kinda" lied.  there's a site with the pictures
somewhere, i forgot where.  it has dual rounds and quad rounds on a mk2.  i
know someone out there knows which one i'm talking about.  but, i'm sure
putting the grille on is possible, if you cut and weld enough...  it's
probably much more trouble than it's worth.

chris
86 16V scirocco