Opinions about Jamex suspenson needed!

I'm going to invest into Jamex sportline lowering suspension kit and
swaybars (front upper, lower and rear upper). Can anyone give me any
opinions, how good bad this Jamex suspension is? I've heard good and bad
words, friend of mine is driving like 3 years with them now without any
problems, but others say that they broke down really fast. But they give 5
year first owner warranty? Doesn't it say anything about reliability?

Hopefully Jamex turning wheel and airbox will go in too! :) (Wroommm...)

Lauri!
'84 Scirocco GTI Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!