Death of my 81 (of sorts)

	I'm sad to announce the death of my 81 scirocco to the wet
roads of nor cal.  Well its not dead but the passenger side lights
are pushed back about 3 inches and the hood is bent from skidding
into a Ford land yacht at about 5mph.  Also today smoke came out
of the air filter area (couldn't get the hood up in time to see where
exactly).  So if anyone wants to buy the car for parts or to fix up I
would be willing to sell.  Of course the up side is I am looking for
another rocco.  So if any californians see anything that looks good
for sale send me an email.

Steve Tompkins
1981 Scirocco
http://www.cmc.net/~edge