[tech] another Fuba install question

Hey all.. A while ago, I grabbed a Fuba off an older Audi 5k wagon from
the junkyard, and stuck it in the roof of my '81 Rocco.

It's not hooked up yet, cause I'm not exactly sure how to. Now, there's
the one coax lead, which is the signal (nothing new), but there's also a
white 20awg (thin) wire coming down with it. What gives?

I couldn't figure it out when I was ripping it out of the Audi, cause
there was no radio in it at the time. I'm guessing it's some kind of
signal ground?

Help!

PS- I'm so addicted to this damn list.

-Dave