MK1 and mkII

i am having brought up from the georgia i might wanna sell
i will have moreinfo for the list when it arrives
81 barly drivin original owner...not even 75K
i also just found a 86 16v rocco red exterior . cloth seats( ok shape)
body straight. no rust  california car. arund 96K ..teardrops i believe
the guy is and i quotew over the rocco he wants an Integra  yuck!! must
be the california water went to his brain..if any one is interested let
me know and i will keep you posted on its arrival
jonas