Re: bought a MK1!!!!

I am SO jealous!! If anybody knows of a relatively rust-free Mk1 in ANY
condition, anywhere close to NH, tell me. I just need it to be fairly
rust-free and fairly straight. The nicer the body, the better. The worse
mechanical shape, the better - it'll give me an excuse to completely redo
it (everything from my GTI would go into it).
Have fun with that Scirocco, Bret!
	-Josiah