Re: Velocitysport stainless brake lines

>I've heard a few good things about velocitysport new stainless steel
>brake lines which have a clear covering on them.  Has anyone else
>heard anything good or bad.   Anyone else using other manufactures
>and if so, how are they performing.
>
>Rob
>88 16v

I bought a DOT approved set from GPR a little while back, coated them
with clear heat shrink tubing myself.  Seems to be working quite well.

We did the same with Jims for his convertible, even used red heat
shrink tubing...looks snazzy.  The 2:1 shink tube probably won't
contract enough, so get the 3:1 stuff if you're going to do it
yourself.  We got ours from a local supplier that can order from
quickcable (http://www.quickcable.com).

==Brett