Re: Velocitysport stainless brake lines

I have also heard stories of SS lines failing.  The reason for those
failures was dirt becoming embedded in the lines and then causing the lines
to fail as the dirt wore away.  Of course, Meze doesn't live in an area of
the country where dirt is it would be in the NorthEast, for example, in the
winter.

Rob, if the lines you're looking at have a plastic covering on them to stop
dirt from becoming stuck in the lines, it would take care of that problem,
and I say do it. :)

Jason