Re: more woes

Right on... I don't like power steering, but it is higher-ratio than the
manual rack, which is nice. The manual rack is wayyy too slow. I was
watching in-car footage of Joe and I at the AutoX the other day, and we
just can't turn that wheel fast enough, even with his awesome steering
wheel. If it were legal for DSP, I'd even consider spending the $300 or
something for the faster rack that's available from somebody, I forget
who... Velocity or something?
	-Josiah