RE: VAG cds? / Machine gun case.

No we're not kidding, and that is the right part number. :)

If you want Satin Black, replace the 4FB with 01C to coordinate
with Satin Black interior Passats built from 8/91 - 10/93.
Locking mechanisms, plates and cylinders are all extra, but I
have the part numbers if anyone wants to mess with their dealer.

Oh, I know have the part number for the medical kit retaining strap,
so I'll just order that. (171 011 247 if you're intersted)

later!

==Brett