Re: VAG cds? / Machine gun case.

At 12:30 AM -0400 6/30/99, Doolbnroht@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 6/30/99 12:26:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> scirocco@iglou.com writes:
>
> << scirocco-l@scirocco.org >>
> i'm not picky on color either. btw, what kind of submachine gun?
> -alan

I was disappointed to find out that they only fit the '92's.  I think it
would look quite schweet in my '93 GLX wagon.  So the next mf that says,
"Hey, nice family car," I could pull out my Uzi and spray a hail of lead
across the crowd.......oh.  Did I say that out loud?

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |
| "So take this hint. MacOSX Server on an ice-white and blue G3 |
|makes the best computer you've ever touched. Here at last is   |
|the thing you prayed for every miserable hour spent holding    |
|NT's hand as it convulsed, vomiting and choking on its         |
| own excrement in front of you ."                              |
|          -Steven W. Schuldt   Apple Enterprise Software       |