Re: Help!

Hey Hey...I appreciate all of your help and quick response...but get this, I
checked on everything you said and nothing seemed out of place or broken.
Finally my mechanic made it down on his way home (I love that guy) and went
over everything I already had and said I did everything correctly - and then
he started banging on my rear fuel pump and voila, it started. Talk about
your all time shitty coincidences. Anyways... thanks for all your help n
shit.

Duffy Penski
mpcd@mediaone.net
86 8v