RE: VAG cds? / Machine gun case.

> > It is not totally all it's cracked up to be though...don't get me wrong,
> > it's very very useful, but they're are some interesting things that seem
> > to be missing (as well as a couple of additions...anyone ever get the
> > optional 'Submachine Gun Case' in their 1992 Passat?  It's available in
> > several different colors...)
>
> Ok, here's the true test for Potterman.  How much for the Passat
> 'Submachine Gun Case'?  I'm not picky on color!  I'm sure Brett would
> supply the part number if it would be easier ;)

Ha...Ha,  Little did you guys know I've had that CD for Quite some
time now & yes the part # is 357-862-492-4FB for black and per my
late 1998 Euro Price fische it's 1600dm or about $850 US
dollars.....so...how many do you want sir ? ;)

Thought you had me eh? ;)

Mike Potter
a.k.a. Potterman
virtualworld@earthlink.net
http://www.parts4vws.com
(714)663-2434
Check out the GTI-VR6 racing team/One Lap of America
www.menox.com/onelap & www.onelapofamerica.com