Re: VAG cds?

>Anyone ever finish up those cds?  I thought I was on a list somewhere.
>Ah hell, I could REALLY use it today.  Needs some damn little A1 bits.
>
>I hate standing at the parts counter where they won't let me use the damn
>fische.  And I even know where the shit I need is on it.
>
>Ed

Got it.  Makin' copies. Makin' copies. (anyone rememeber that SNL skit?)

Anyway, I'll be in touch with the first 10 or so people on my list.
Many of the people that I'll be making copies for, will make copies
for other people.  I'm sure that everyone that wants one will eventually
get one.

It is not totally all it's cracked up to be though...don't get me wrong,
it's very very useful, but they're are some interesting things that
seem to be missing (as well as a couple of additions...anyone ever
get the optional 'Submachine Gun Case' in their 1992 Passat?  It's
available in several different colors...)

later!

==Brett