RE: VAG cds? / Machine gun case.

> It is not totally all it's cracked up to be though...don't get me wrong,
> it's very very useful, but they're are some interesting things that
> seem to be missing (as well as a couple of additions...anyone ever
> get the optional 'Submachine Gun Case' in their 1992 Passat?  It's
> available in several different colors...)

Ok, here's the true test for Potterman.  How much for the Passat 'Submachine
Gun Case'?  I'm not picky on color!  I'm sure Brett would supply the part
number if it would be easier ;)

Greg :)  (Yep, that is an NRA sticker on my windowshield...)

Gregory Davis       1985 Euro-spec Scirocco

GAK Motorsports... Your source for German Plates,
country emblems, and more!

Please visit http://www.DriversFound.com