VW part numbers needed.

    Hey all. Is it possible for someone to supply me with stock part numbers on a set of pistons. I need to compare to see if the A2 GTI/GLI 10:1 pistons are the same part number as the 16v Roc 10:1 pistons. Could save me buying what I already have. I want a set to put into my JH block to start my rebuild. If they are different numbers then I need pistons....if not, WOOOOOHOOO !!! If they are different.....then I will have a 1.8 16v Roc stock shortblock for sale. Offers are accepted at this time.

       Verne :
     '84 Wolfsburg 8v Roc
     '91 Passat GL (Wife's car)
     '97 Norco Lobos Comp (Full-susp)
     '89 Wicked Fat Chance...gone but not forgotten.
     '93 Scott Boulder
     http://www.skyia.com/~vwman/h2ovw.htm     <---my car and general pics
     http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/2830/   <---A1 pics only !!!!