RE: Attention all MkI owners with rear discs

Well gee John guess there a saying for this "I told you.....

I used the stock 87 16V brake cables.  An 86 Rocco e-brake lever and the end piece that the cable connect to.  The cable slid right in.

You just have to do it from the rear and shove the threaded end of the cable into the tube.  Ouch!!!

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop
'99 Passat GLX