Attention all MkI owners with rear discs

Hey,
I just finished my rear brakes/suspension.  Well the only problem I seem to
have is which ebrake cables are the way to go?  I had a bunch lying around
for the 16v, but I could be wrong.  Any way these cables are to thick to go
into the tubes leading into the body.  So what are you guys using?  (Yeah,
you told me I could have a problem with them Brian H).  Thanks.

John Worden
Old Town, Maine

'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
'81 Volkswagen Scirocco(mk1) soon to be 2.0 16V(rear stuff done)  now the
front end, engine bay and electrical.
'69 MGB- in need of total resoration(needs some front fenders too)