Re: 16v conversion update

i'd have to agree with kevin on this one.  i've raced a number of 1.8
16V mk1 golfs/jettas (never a mk1 rocco, tho), and have always come out
WAY ahead.  do the 2.0, or don't it.  why?  cuz if you're doing the swap
in the first place, then you are doing it to gain more power.  and the
logical step for a power upgrade in a 1.8 is a 2.0.  just do the 2.
plain and simple.  you'll be pissed if you don't.

jason
the mad bastard