Re: Re: [MK1] The Elusive Kamei Body Kit?

Mark,

I could always just get some side skirts to go with the front spoiler, eh?

==uh, sure . . . . the Zender side skirts will not work with flares (unless you to some heavy mods)

That would work wouldn't it? I think fender flares look nice with offset wheels and fat fat tires.

==Just my opinion, the Kamei flares looked crappy to me. I could live with the MK2 bady flares - if I had too.

And since I am top speed oriented, I don't want any flares to further degrade my beast aerodynamic properties (@140 mph!!!)

 Like Andre' said, they should match the paint too,
otherwise onlookers just glare at your flares.

===aye, the chrome stuff says "pimpmobile" to me . . .

Mad Mark
Blunderdrone