Re: [MK1] The Elusive Kamei Body Kit?

==there are several different Zender kits for the MK1, the Z1 kit, which had
bumper covers (spoiler/apron) front/rear, zender grill, side skirts, as well
as a rear hatch spoiler) - but no fender flares. The other "light" option
was the "S" spoiler and the side skirts (again, designed for no fender
flares).

Mark,

I could always just get some side skirts to go with the front spoiler, eh?
That would work wouldn't it? I think fender flares look nice with offset
wheels and fat fat tires. Like Andre' said, they should match the paint too,
otherwise onlookers just glare at your flares.

Pete

file attached: warning-fbi.txt/469 bytes

|ID-99032178  Subject: Jacobsen Pete|
|FBI Record of Aliases and Sightings|
|Fluid WD       http://Fast.to/Fluid|
|Profile    http://come.to/myprofile|