hot days in the valley/starting problems

Sacramento summers suck.

Now that I'm seeing 100+degree weather and 135 degree celsius
oil temps, I'm running into other problems.  After I run my car for anything
more than 15 minutes and turn the car off, it won't start again right away.
I hear the solenoid click, but no turning over.
Let it cool down for about a half hour, and it magically starts.
So is my starter and/or solenoid suffering from some sort of heat soak?

has anyone else had this problem?

was I an idiot for taking my AC out? (don't answer, rhetorical question)

tia!

Alex Ting
Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA 95765

Phone:  888-801-2001 ext. 228 or 916-630-2001
Fax:  916-630-2000
Email:  alex@millenniumsolutions.net