Just venting fustration

Has anybody had any dealings with Marley Wholesale VW Parts located out
in Albrightsville Pa.  I just received a FN tranny from these guys (that
took almost forever for me to recieve) and they did something to the
tranny because it doesn't work.  It looks as if somebody there tried to
do a quick fix me up job and fucked up.  There are so many things
wrong.  Correct me if I am wrong (getting my info from web sites on the
FN tranny) first the tranny was shipped with 90mm flanges, second once
installed I'm getting no torque to the driveshaft when any gear is
sellected, and finally when I call these guys up they act as if I'm a
stranger (seeing that I was calling them everyday on the update for when
I would be recieving the tranny).  I'm sorry about this post, but I just
had to get this off my chest.

slink
85 scirocco wolfburg ed.