Re: where were you?(MOT:german car day, brookline ma)

I was there, Did you see the barn door camper?  I've never seen a bus so spotless.  I think if you and Mr Peabody set the wayback machine to 1966, you couldn't buy one off the lot in such shape.

If that Scirocco had any more spray paint on its wheels...