Re: Last call for Rabbitation

In a message dated 6/26/99 12:55:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
brett@netacc.net writes:

<< Would like me to return the Vanilla Ice tape I found in the player?  It
 would be a real shame if the entire scirocco mailing list found out
 what kind of music you really liked, eh? ;-)!

 ==Brett >>

UGH.... that is NOT my tape.  heheheheeheh, that's funny.  Just so EVERYONE
knows, i sent Brett a radio for his Passat..... a radio that came out of the
wrecked passat that I bought.  The tape was just a bonus. heheh. Glad ya got
it already Brett.  Later!
Dan May
8716VScirocco
95Pathfinder