Re: 2.0L "tall block" 16v???

Yah, I was pretty interested when I read that. However, I emailed the guy and I
haven't heard from him. -dork.... Nevertheless, I know that the European F2
Seat, Skoda, and VW rally cars come with this motor, so it definitely does
exist. Horsepower for the rally-trim motors is well beyond 230 and upwards.

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut