A1 Engine Mounts Setup / Mod

I have seen a couple of threads about motor mounts and
thought that I would pass along a race trick for A1 mounts.
Use the "heavy duty" mounts and then go find yourself an
old aluminum road sign (please don't steal the stop and
yeild signs). Uncle Sam uses only the highest quality
aluminum in his road signs and I would hazard a bet that
about 25% of the average Improved Touring grid has at
least one mod / fabrication using these signs! But again,
don't steal them!