Re: Engine Mounts

On Tue, 22 Jun 1999 18:05:08 -0400 "Duffy Penski" <mpcd@mediaone.net>
writes:
>I'd like to replace my worn stock engine mounts with some nice
aftermarket
>ones to make it smoother (not for better handling). Any suggestions on
>maybe some liquid filled ones, or where I can browse and look at some
>options? I have an 86.5 8v.
>
>Duffy Penski
>mpcd@mediaone.net

If you just want a stock smooth feeling, just use the factory replacement
motor mounts. All of the aftermarket mounts are designed for performance
which means they tend to transmit a little more vibrato into the car.
Stock mounts will work great and cost you much less. HTH!!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and