Re: Last call for Rabbitation

In a message dated 6/26/99 7:55:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
scirocco16v_1@yahoo.com writes:

<< Hey if anyone is still going there is going to be about 10 listers >>

It looks like I'm gonna make it. But, I'm just gonna go straight to the show.
I'm in Buffalo for a wedding.  The prob is that I'm gonna be there EARLY and
I'll be gone by 11:30 or so cause I gotta drive all the way back to NC.  Oh,
and I have my pathfinder thanks to my bad tranny.  Soooo, the pathfinder is
BLUE & has NC plates.  I'm sure I'll know who u guys are.  LATER
Dan May
8716VScirocco
95Pathfinder
95.5Tacoma4x4