Re: Candied red taillights

I would say just to go ovr them with a fine grit sandpaper, and then clean
them thuroughly before you paint.  and put lots of coats on, letting each
coat dry....  those are my tips...anyone else know something to help keep
the paint on?

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571