Racing shifter bushings anyone? (Sad drag racing story)

I remember sawing somebodys page who swapped normal shifter bushings to some
racing ones! Who it was from where he got them?

Why I ask:
I was drag racing yesterday (Second official dragracing competition in
Estonia) and lost in semifinals because I was unable to shift to fourth at
6500rpm and then my competitor (Opel Vectra 2.0 DOCH 16v 110kw against my
82kw) passed me and won me with distance near to 5 inches time difference
was in hundreth of seconds.

In finals I would have had to face Nissan Primera GT 2.0i 16v, but this car
was too heavy and this Vectra won tho whole race (in under 2 litres class),
but this could be me if I had all things right at my gearbox!
Just for your info the final results:

under 2 litres Opel Vectra 2.0i DOCH 16v
2-3 litres Subaru Imperesa 2.5 4wd
3-5 litres Porsche 911 Carrera 4s 3.8l
over 5 litres Dodge Viper RT/10 8l

Best overall time: Subaru Imperesa 4wd 14.11
Overall car winner: Porche 911 4s 3.8l (Both Subaru and Viper missed the
start with him)
Overall winner: Yamaha Bike 0.6 litres (Just one guy from crowd popped out
and wanted to race the best car and got time 11.09, but this wasn't very
fair play)

Lauri!
'84 Scirocco GTI Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!
But whach out for the Drag racing movies!