Re: [Q]Tranny input shaft seal

Very easy... just punch a hole in the old seal with a screwdriver and
then pull the seal out with a hooked something (or pry it out with a
screwdriver). Then push the new seal in with your fingers. I like to
replace the pushrod bushing and seal as well... pry the seal out with a
screwdriver, and then split the bushing by hammering a screwdriver into
(it kindof cuts it down one side). Then it will usually fall out, or you
can pull it out with something hooked. Push the new one in with a socked
that just barely fits inside the output shaft. Press the new pushrod seal
in with your fingers.
	Good luck!
	-Josiah