US lights for Scirocco

I think you are talking about MK2 headlights.

Yes, the "US Lights" were on the early Euro cars. You just
use the Hella glass and H4 and H1 bulbs. I would use
the Euro turnsignals, no need to have the lame US turnsig.
I bet if you look you will find a car in Germany that has this
setup. If you have more questions you may want to call TUV.

BTW we have 100's of the US brackets in the US. They cost
about $30.00 a set. I bet you can get them for free from a list
member.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"

Message text written by Max Schulte

Hello,

I have a question regarding the US lights: Do they also meet the
European
(German) standard and are you allowed to install them in Europe? I'm
living in Germany and have a Scirocco with the European "1/3-2/3 lights"

but would rather like to change to the US lights. Any information would
be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
-Max<