Re: 16V Spark Plugs/Bosch +4s

At 09:37 PM 6/20/99 -0700, you wrote:

I almost always run Bosch Platinums in my 16V, single electrode. But after
Meze's horror stories I thought I would try the new Bosch +4s. I am
disappointed. The car seems to have lost tourque across the power band. Im
actually considering throwing my old plugs which are in perfect condition
back in today. YMMV

>  I went to a local auto parts store today to pick up some spark plugs for
>my 16V. The part they gave me was a Bosch Platinum, but it wasn't the
>triple electrode part listed in the Bentley. It was a single electrode
>F6DP. The parts store(I think it was an Autozone) computer showed both the
>triple electrode and single electrode versions of the Bosch platinum as
>fitting the 16V. The single electrode was much cheaper, and the triple
>electrode would have to be ordered. So I picked up the single electrode
>plugs. Has anyone here used the F6DP? Does it seem to be up to par with the
>triple electrode plug? Any shortcomings?
>
>Thanks,
>Brad
>

>--

Thank You for your Time,