Re: NH Meet

HI agian New Englanders
so I guess we have a finally have enough people for a New England meet.
 now that we have a day how should we all meet.  I am not sure If I
will have all day to spend there.  as far as a place to meet we need to
figure this one out.  it is summer now and there are sure to be  quite
a few people out if the weather holds out.  I was thinking we could
line up the cars along the wall on the north side of the beach, where
the meters are and people surf.(hopefully I can sneak a few rides in
early)  that would be good because we could come and go and only drop a
few quaters for parking other than that it would be better to stay out
of the down town cause traffic can be a bitch if the weather is nice.
any other ideas-nows the time to get them out.
Tony