Re: anyone else going to Historics?

I scaned the two pages that were in the Laguna Seca brochure that
have info on this years Historics:
http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/page1.jpg
http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/page2.jpg
There's also ticket price and ordering infomation in the pictures.
The dates are August 27, 28, and 29.  I won't be going up the 27 as
it's a Friday, but I'll probably go all day Saturday and the early
portion of Sunday.  I'll see about possibly getting decent rates at a
hotel in Salinas to stay at, it's the Good Nite Inn.  The BMW club
usually stays there, we could just say we're with them;) Or we
could say we are the Scirocco Club of North America and would
like a reduced rate.
                   Kris Rayner
                1984 VW Scirocco
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
     "I do nothing in moderation but work."
               -Charles Dickens
   http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/web/scirocco.htm