Re: NH Meet

Anthony Pelletier wrote:

> HI agian New Englanders
> so I guess we have a finally have enough people for a New England meet.
>  now that we have a day how should we all meet.  I am not sure If I
> will have all day to spend there.  as far as a place to meet we need to
> figure this one out.  it is summer now and there are sure to be  quite
> a few people out if the weather holds out.  I was thinking we could
> line up the cars along the wall on the north side of the beach, where
> the meters are and people surf.(hopefully I can sneak a few rides in
> early)  that would be good because we could come and go and only drop a
> few quaters for parking other than that it would be better to stay out
> of the down town cause traffic can be a bitch if the weather is nice.
> any other ideas-nows the time to get them out.
> Tony

 I probably won't get up there until around noon. Maybe earlier if I can
get all my shit togther before saturday. I still have to get my tire
fixed and back on and the axle replaced (tomorrow). Plus work. So I will
be cruising in around 11 or 12 hopefully and will head to the north part
by the wall( I think I know where this is). As a code if anyone sees
another Scirocco flash thier headlights twice and then return the signal
so we know the listers. (As if there will be any other Scirocco's out
there) See ya there!!

Feenix
88 16V tornado red